Welcome to Islamic Bazaar. By using the Islamic Bazaar website including its related sites, services and tools (the “Website”), you agree to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, with (Islamic Bazaar) and the general principles for this Website. If you have any questions, please email us your enquiry at our online contact form.
This Agreement is effective on February, 25 2020 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new users.
The following describes the terms on which Islamic Bazaar offers you access to our services.
Changes in the Terms
Islamic Bazaar shall be able to change any of the Terms if necessary, without obtaining any agreement from User. Any change in the Terms shall take effect immediately after Islamic Bazaar notifies the User of the change according to any of the appropriate methods that have been defined in Article 9.
In order to use the Services, a prospective User shall agree on the Terms and complete the user registration procedure determined by Islamic Bazaar separately. Islamic Bazaar may refuse the registration of a prospective User (hereinafter referred to as an “Applicant”), as a result of the screening process that Islamic Bazaar has defined. In this case, Islamic Bazaar will not disclose the reason for the refusal to Applicant.
Restrictions of the Users
Only registered User may use the Services. An Applicant becomes a User upon completion of the User registration. Despite the previous paragraph, if it is revealed that the Applicant is inadequate as User after the user registration, Islamic Bazaar may delete the user registration of such User.
Changes in registered data
Any change in user registration data shall be performed by notifying Islamic Bazaar of the change through the Islamic Bazaar sites. Islamic Bazaar shall not be liable for any damage or inconvenience incurred through the use of Services if the damage or inconvenience is caused as a result of User’s failure to notify Islamic Bazaar of the change in the user registration data.
Management of User IDs, passwords and so on
- User shall set a password after the login access has been provided by admin of Islamic Bazaar.
- User shall be responsible for the management of User ID and password. If User ID and password is illegally used because of any accidental cause which Islamic Bazaar does not have responsibility, such User who owns such User ID and password shall be responsible for the illegal use. User shall not: make a third party use User ID and password, lend or transfer User ID and password, change the ownership of User ID and password, sell or buy User ID and password, and pledge User ID and password.
- Islamic Bazaar will not compensate for any damage caused by the leak or unauthorized use of User ID and password, except that the damage is caused by Islamic Bazaar.
- If Islamic Bazaar suffers any damage because of the leak or illegally use of User ID and password that is caused by User, Islamic Bazaar shall be able to seek for compensation for the damage to User.
- If User ID is used without permission by its owner, or if User ID and password is leaked to a third party, its owner shall notify Islamic Bazaar in no time.
Handling of User information
1) Certain User information, including
- information registered through the user registration a
- transaction histories regarding the Services will be recorded in the system managed by Islamic Bazaar
2) Islamic Bazaar will use information such as the registration data of User and transaction histories with Islamic Bazaar for the following purposes:
- To deliver products and provide after-the-sale service
3) About the provision and deposit of personal information
The company name and organization name of a User, and the name, address, phone number, and e-mail address of a person in charge, which Islamic Bazaar has collected, will never be provided/disclosed to a third party, except such a case that any of the following applies:
- When information including server-registered information described in the previous paragraph is required to operate the Services
- When the User agrees in advance that the registered information may be used
- For a business trust company* of Islamic Bazaar where the personal information nondisclosure agreement has been made, when Islamic Bazaar entrusts the handling of personal information within the scope required for accomplishing the utilization purpose that has been disclosed to User, where a business trust company* is a company such as a courier company which delivers products.
- When Islamic Bazaar uses personal information together with a group company of Islamic Bazaar, within the scope required for accomplishing the utilization purpose that has been disclosed to User
- When Islamic Bazaar needs to refer personal information to a personal credit record agency, to check the paying ability of User
- When a credit card company requests Islamic Bazaar to check if a card has been illegally used
- When Islamic Bazaar has to respond to a request for providing personal information from the court, for example, according to the laws and regulations
- When Islamic Bazaar needs to provide companies which manufacture products certain personal information necessary for export-related documents preparation for observing laws and regulations.
- When Islamic Bazaar needs to protect the rights or resources of Islamic Bazaar
- When Islamic Bazaar has to protect the benefit of other Users.
Responsibility of Users
1) User shall satisfy the use conditions of the network in connection with the Services, and observe operation procedures, various agreements, and the Terms. When using the Services, User shall not:
- Use the Services for purposes other than the purchase of Islamic Bazaar products
- Infringe (or doing any action which could lead to the infringement of) any of the copy rights, trademarks, and other rights which i) is owned by a third party or Islamic Bazaarand ii) is related to the information included in the Services
- Interfere with or upsetting the server or networks in connection with the Services
- Obstruct the operations of the Services by any means
- Take a fictitious name, announce himself or herself as a representative for an organization or a company without representation/agency right, disguise an affiliation/partnership with another person or organization, or obtain two or more IDs to use them fraudulently
- Violate any of the Term s or the laws and regulations, whether by intention or by negligence
- Use User ID or password fraudulently, or make a third party use them
- Tamper with the data provided through the Services, without obtaining permission of Islamic Bazaar
- Export a product
- Resell a product
2) If User does any of the actions described in Paragraph 1 in this article or if the action of User falls within any of the following items, Islamic Bazaar may expel such User or temporarily suspend the use of the Services. In addition, such User shall lose the benefit of a term with respect to all obligations arising from the Services and Transactions, and shall immediately make full payment for the obligations to Islamic Bazaar or its agency.
- If User delays or defaults on the payment of debts resulting from the Services or Transactions
- If attachment, auxiliary attachment, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, company liquidation, special liquidation, or petition for corporate reorganization for User is filed
- If the financial condition of User worsens, or if there is any objective sign showing that the financial condition of User may worsen
- If Islamic Bazaar judges that User is inadequate as a user.
3) User shall take full responsibility for the User’s actions to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, and shall not divert a product if such action violates any of the applicable laws and regulations. All products are subject to Singapore’s applicable laws and regulations.
- Any delivery schedule for a product indicated on the sites or mobile sites shall be construed only as an exemplary schedule. The user agrees in advance that the delivery date may change depending on the arrival of the product, stock status, or other unexpected reasons.
- The user agrees that all matters pertaining to Delivery will be managed by the Vendor in which purchases are made from.
- User agrees in advance that if the User’s order is not properly processed by the normal operation of Islamic Bazaarbecause any of the order data or necessary items has not been properly entered or has a typing error, the ordered product may not be delivered by the prescribed delivery date.
- Depending on the User’s Internet connection environment, a time lag may be generated between the transmission time at User and the reception time at Islamic Bazaar. In such a case, the reception time at Islamic Bazaar shall be the order time by the User.
- The delivery of a product is completed when the product is properly delivered to the “delivery address” described in the “confirmation note for ordered contents.”
- The user agrees to contact Islamic Bazaar only when the delivery is completed, as stipulated by the delivery date by the Vendor delivery provider.
- For ready stock, your delivery will be done by our Vendor delivery operator within 3-5 working days or as advised by the Vendor.
- For pre-order stock, your delivery will be done within 14-28 working days, or as advised by the Vendor.
- Do inform our customer service team via email or whatsapp upon successfully receiving your parcel.
- Islamic Bazaar will not be liable for any compensation or refunds for missing or damaged/broken items during transit. Kindly approach the vendor on this issue.
- The listed prices of products that are described in Islamic Bazaarsite are not inclusive of delivery charges thus the charges will be added separately.
- The user shall pay a charge for delivery separately, in addition to the payment for products.
- The user agrees that delivery charges may vary for each Vendor.
In the Services, copyrights of the database as well as those of copyrighted works such as designs and layouts of Islamic Bazaar, and screens where product information is displayed shall belong Islamic Bazaar. User shall not copy, sell, or publish any information which is obtained through Islamic Bazaar. User shall not use the information that is described in Islamic Bazaar site to provide services similar to the Services or any competitive services.
- If the delivery of a product is delayed or impossible because of any extraordinary natural phenomenon or the enactment, alternation, or abolition of laws or regulations, traffic accident, reprimand by the exercise of public power, accident during transportation, labor dispute, war, or another unavoidable matter, Islamic Bazaar’s Vendorwill promptly notify User. If User suffers a loss because of any of the above-mentioned causes, however, Islamic Bazaar and agencies shall not have a responsibility for the indemnification for the loss.
- Islamic Bazaar pays special attention to security when User enters User’s personal information; however, the User should recognize the risk of information leaks even under such a protected environment and agree that the personal information is not necessarily 100% safe.
- User agrees that the product or description and manual for use of the Product(s) may be simplified on the premise that User, as a business operator, has certain knowledge on the Product(s). User also agrees that the package of the Product(s) may be simplified. User shall be responsible for any accident or injury caused by inadequate use of Product(s) as a result of lack of understanding on the characteristics of Product(s).
Changes in Services, prices, and specifications
During the effective period of a brochure, flyer, and so on, part or all of the Services may be subject to change without any prior notice to User. Prices or specifications of described products may be subject to change or close without any prior notice to User.
Suspending the Services
Islamic Bazaar may suspend part or all of the Services without any prior notice to User if any of the following items applies:
- If any urgent inspection or update of the Services is required
- If it is difficult to provide the Services because of any accidental forces such as fire, blackout, and natural disaster
- If Islamic Bazaar has to temporarily suspend the Services because of any operational or technical reasons, or if Islamic Bazaar determines that it is difficult to provide the Services because of any contingency situation
Refusing the provision of the Services
If any of the following causes applies or might apply, Islamic Bazaar shall be able to refuse the provision of the Services even after the provision of the Services is accepted. Islamic Bazaar will pay back a bill for the product if the following causes incurred for any reason attributable to Islamic Bazaar, and Islamic Bazaar shall not be required to pay back it if the reasons are attributable to the User. Islamic Bazaar deems the following items 2 & 5 attributable to User and item 3 attributable to Islamic Bazaar. Other items are judged on a case-by-case basis by Islamic Bazaar.
- If the whereabouts of the User or the delivery address of the product cannot be identified
- If the User refuses the receiving the product
- If the delivery company cannot deliver the product
- If the product is suspended by the customs
- If User violates any of the Terms
- If Islamic Bazaar determines that it is inadequate to provide the Services
Limitation of Liability
The user specifically agrees that the company shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this website. The user specifically agrees that the company is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. The user specifically agrees that the company is not responsible for any content sent using the communication services and/or included in this site by any third party. In no event shall the company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, (including without limitation, those resulting from:
- Reliance on the materials presented,
- Costs of replacement goods,
- Loss of use, data or profits,
- Delays or business interruptions,
- Any theory of liability) arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use this website, whether or not the
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
By visiting this Website, you agree that the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this User Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company.
The courts of Singapore will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action or the proceedings against the Company arising out of, with respect to, or in connection with any disputes over this User Agreement and disputes between Users.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 14 days after they are initially posted. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by you and us. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.